Less is more.

Welcome to my site. This 2013, I'll try to blog more and live more. Hope you'll enjoy my posts! :)

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Loong weekend means nothing to me

Four days of no school sounds good, isnt? But it will not be as good as it sounds if you have loads of school work to finish and meeting up deadlines is not fun at all. I can lose my sanity because of this. We have to make prototype of a chair, I have to deal with group works again (the thing here is, i dont want the way we group ourselves because I always feel rejected. You know... the usual "whose group is willing to accept me" scenario is always my case. sad), I joined two competitions in school - well, one is required and one is optional, Reports and plates etc. etc. This is so tiring... But instead of ranting the whole weekend I will just do my thing and finish all things that need to be accomplished.

Despite all these, I am still a human being who needs social interaction with my family and friends. No, I dont live my life in school and house only. Not that it's not good but I just find it boring, ok? Im really trying to balance my life right now. Juggling my time in acads, choir (since we are celebrating our 20th anniversary and we are preparing for the upcoming concert that we plan to organize... hoping for this to be successful), my social life - you know the usual gimmick with friends and time for myself. All of these are in my list on how to somehow stabilize my life. Given that I have a long list of things I need to do, it seems to me that this LONG WEEKEND IS NOT ENOUGH. It's already monday and I haven't finished half of what's on my list for this weekend. What's up for that. That is why Im thinking of pulling an all-nighter tonight and tomorrow to finish everything! GOOD LUCK TO ME!

Anyway, I would still have to visit my friend's house to take pictures of their interior. This is for our group report that is set to kick-off my school activity for this short but tiring week. I AM WISHING THAT I'LL BE ABLE TO SURVIVE UNTIL FRIDAY! :) WOOT! :)


Practicing photography. Prestige's foyer - within emerald street Ortigas Ave. We visited this place since I'm in charge of designing the stage for the upcoming anniversary party! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment