Less is more.

Welcome to my site. This 2013, I'll try to blog more and live more. Hope you'll enjoy my posts! :)

Monday, January 2, 2012

Page 2 of 366


(The title of this post is actually trending on twitter now. My twitpic account wont allow me to post this picture that is why I am posting it here. #whytwitterwhy)


Don't worry! I don't have any plans to make one post per day. That will be irritating on your part (reading non-sense entries) but I am making one now so better brace yourself. HAHA

Second day of this year was easy though my mum's sick right now. She got it from my papa who got it from the people he works with in their company. I am the only one who's next in line but I won't allow that! About the picture, this just made my day! He makes his way on top of my lap and licking my hand and my face. This is just so sweet, isn't? I immediately called my dad to take pictures of us two even if he's lying in bed resting because he doesn't feel very well. But he's game for it so voila! I just had this picture. After this I went to the salon to have my hair cut and headed my self after to some stores in the mall to window shop. I'm eying for a bag, pair of shoes, watch and good, can be branded, and sturdy umbrella (by that I mean strong - one that can withstand the test of time! LOL). The reason why I'm seeking for one is because I lost mine last month and it is all because of my carelessness. I know, I know. I should be punished because of that. Well, getting through the rain all the heat of the sun are enough to help me decide that I should purchase one. Anyway, this part should be about my hairdo and not my lost umbrella. This just spoils my whole entry (Lahat naman yata. HAHA)

But before I end this entry, can I just say that tomorrow is the first day of classes for this year, 2012. Neither I'm excited nor anxious about it. I just dread the journey that awaits me tomorrow: the lack of jeepneys going to school and the pollution that surrounds the whole stretch of marcos highway. there's one thing that I dread tomorrow: How would I interact with my classmates now that the year has started and I (or maybe all of us) am expecting them to expect something new from me since 2012 is a new year which means it's a one way ticket to change. But, the hell i care. Maybe, I'm the only one thinking that way - them expecting me to change instantly - (I hope I am the only one thinking that way). Besides, Change is a lifetime process. Not a thing that comes instantly. SO ANYWAY, this hullabaloo is nonsense. HAHA But yeah, I'll just wait for tomorrow to arrive and see for myself what will happen.

Anyway, I have to be early tomorrow! Mom's sick and I'll be the one to do the chores before school! Which means i have to sleep early and wake up at 4:30 tomorrow! Time to start the year right by doing my part here in the house!

Bye! Cheerios!
Turning to page 3 of 366.

No comments:

Post a Comment