Less is more.

Welcome to my site. This 2013, I'll try to blog more and live more. Hope you'll enjoy my posts! :)

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lame weekend

Coz I just had two of my awesome-est weekends ever - last week and last last week. :) I got the chance to meet two of my radio-icons-of-some-sort idols Chico and Del (Well, for those who don't know who they are - LOSERS! Kidding! haha.) and just last week I was able to go to Hongkong (my first ever out of the country trip).

These two people up here are my idols. I consider them as two of the wittiest people I know. Late 2009 when I first heard their show on RX 93.1 - the coolest radio show on earth - and since then I get to appreciate radio shows more... more than tv shows. I never imagined myself listening intently to this talking box or even spending the whole day with it - no tv no nohing. However, 2009 changed my perception of radio. I fell in love with it the second time around and truly it is sweeter than ever.

Going to the venue was a bit challenging because I have with me my..self... ONLY. Yes! I went their alone but that didn't hinder me to run the errand. Nothing and no one can stop me from seeing my idols. Im so willing to sell my soul to the heavens above just to see them. HAHA. kidding aside, I felt I was in heaven when i landed on the CBTL grounds. Feet and hand shaking, heart beating so fast, lips smiling... camera's getting ready for the snap shots. It was the weekend of my life - prior to Hong Kong. Went their alone but left the place fulfilled. :)

OK. I look like the father of Chico and Del. IM SO BIG! I dont care. Im happy! :)
weeee! :)

I will blog soon about my Hong kong trip and all that came about during the trip! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment