Less is more.

Welcome to my site. This 2013, I'll try to blog more and live more. Hope you'll enjoy my posts! :)

Monday, May 30, 2011

Elmar's private resort

So hello there again! I am back with a vengeance! HUZZZAH! HAHA, that was just a joke. so I decided to make a blog about the resort we went to for one main reason. I want it to be known and I want this blog to be helpful for all the people who are looking for private resorts in Laguna. This is not a known resort but it's quite private. This resort is owned by the The Regio's and I've been here for quite some time. The place used to be the resort that the company of my mom used to have when they were having their annual outing. A safe and I think the last resort for them to have their outings since it is owned by their big boss. Anyway, this place has two swimming pools, a gazebo, a two-storey house equipped with a sala, kitchen, dining area, an air-conditioned room and a comfort room in the first floor and two rooms (one has aircon and the other has not) and a comfort room.


Living area equipped with a small tv.


One side view of the kitchen with a counter and stools.


The formal dining area with a view of the pools outside the house. If this place cant accommodate the people who will be renting this resort don't fret coz the gazebo outside the house can be used as a dining area where a long table is placed.


View of the second floor.


Kitchen. The only thing you have to know regarding the kitchen area is that the ref is not functioning so it is advisable to bring your own cooler and that is if you have to store your food or if you don't want your red meats or other ingredients to get spoil that fast. That I think is the only big problem that the house has.

What I like about this rest house/private resort despite of it looking old is the layout and how the space was planned. There is a comfort outside the house near the pool. This means that children and others who are using the pool don't have to go inside the house to clean themselves and litter droplets of water as they pass through the dining area and kitchen. As a student of Interior Design trust me when I say that this house was well thought of, well at least for the zoning. However, I think it should be revamped in terms of the aesthetic look since it gives a feeling of oldness looking from the chipped off paints and from the broken dados and cupboards of the kitchen.

Overall: the place is still good because the price it has is right and good enough for the accommodations. Php6000 is not bad for a two-day stay in Pansol. Yes! the group will just spend Php6000 pesos for a two-day stay. Not bad! Others would range from 10 to fifteen thousand and that would only mean a 12 hour stay plus you have to limit the number of heads who will be using the space. In elmar's resort as long as you can make yourselves at home and find a way where to sleep in - it's all good. I myslef experienced to sleep right next to the pools and I used a tent which by the way is my first time to experience. So there. If you have any questions, you can just pm me, send me a message since my mom knows the owner. Okie?

Summer's not yet over so invite your family and friends to have your last hooorah for this season! Spend it here in Elmar's private resort in Pansol Los Banos Laguna, Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment