Less is more.

Welcome to my site. This 2013, I'll try to blog more and live more. Hope you'll enjoy my posts! :)

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Geek



I feel so geek now. I overhauled my account here in blogspot and I don't know what to say. I'm just happy with the fact that I'm staying up late again doing nothing... ay blogging pala. HAHA I don't know. The night feels like I was fully recharged from all the nights I've spent with my bed. I feel so geek again. I feel so new. I feel so May 1! And oh btw. A new month is here. April's over! That means we only have one month left to do the things we want to do! If pwede nga lang maging adventurous without having money e gagawin ko na. Pero that's not the case. Sigh. Anyway. Its too late na pala. I have to wake up early para mas madami akong magawa! :) hihihi.

GOOD BYE AND GOOD NIGHT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment