Less is more.

Welcome to my site. This 2013, I'll try to blog more and live more. Hope you'll enjoy my posts! :)

Thursday, May 5, 2011

BEWARE OF NONSENSE BLOGS LIKE THIS.

Wala lang. This i think is a major blabla and nonsense blog. Feeling ko lang mag blog about what will happen tomorrow. It sorta kinda parang big day tomorrow for me-ah since i'll be having my interview sa DFA to have a VISA. I know right. Vumivisa na ako. HAHA. So yun. Im kinda sorta parang maybe feel like takot tomorrow kasi baka kainin ako ng live ni KOYA. HAHA... I dont know what to expect from it or what to say when they ask me questions. Like~ohmygosh... WHAT AM I GOING TO SAY... HAHA.. Kaasar lang..

anyway.. after that.. we might (I hope and pray that this thing would happen) buy my ever loving bilenna of super mega duper DSLR.., Im thinking of buying Nikon D3100 which is a good entry level daw (DAW). I really dont know. Pero I kinda sorta prang like the features of it since it has the specs I needed. ANYWAY... Im kinda not yet sure what to buy-ah but Im pretty sure that I'll have one soon! COMING SOON! hihih..

so yun lang. Sana hindi ka naassar... like kasi I said beware na nga e. I feel so konyo.. My betcha by golly wow! HAHA

BYEVYE! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment