Less is more.

Welcome to my site. This 2013, I'll try to blog more and live more. Hope you'll enjoy my posts! :)

Monday, June 13, 2011

Back to school 2011

Tomorrow will be my fresh start of a new chapter as a student in the university and the feeling is not as much as good as before, I don't know why. I don't have any notebook yet nor pens to use in writing. I don't have the energy to welcome the year that many people say the hardest year in my course. Among the four years alloted in plate making and lurking in the classrooms doing nothing they say third year is considered to be the hell year. You'll get to do a lot of paperworks, professors will be so demanding in giving you requirements, actual projects are always on the way, plates here and there etc. With all these things, I just hope that the time I spent during the last summer days are enough to help me get through this coming semester. I am the only one, I guess, from the class who's not excited to start the semester. Ok. Frankly speaking, this bothers me a lot. I should have a positive outlook on this but how can i do this if all I think are the restless and sleepless nights that surely will be filling up my timeline EVERY FRIGGIN WEEK. Anyway, I am still hoping for the best.

Sometimes though it pays you a lot when you had little preparations for something. It's the time when you get to another dimension where all you extra juices come out and be in vibes with adrenaline rush. These two - extra juices and adrenaline rush - are the thoughts that I am hoping for this semester to work since I haven't felt the feeling that other of my classmates discerned weeks ago. Well, I can't do anything about this anymore. The best thing to do is to survive the coming months and better if I do this with greatness and classy-ness.

GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS TO ME! :)
Let's call it a day! See you tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment