Less is more.

Welcome to my site. This 2013, I'll try to blog more and live more. Hope you'll enjoy my posts! :)

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Last sem was my worst but You made it somehow sweet


Marami na akong pinagsabihan sa mga kasama ko sa school na last semester was my WORST SEM EVER! AS IN! I can prove to you that it was really my worst stay in the university. A lot of reasons contribute to this statement. Partly because of emotional baggage, looking for the direction of my life and partly because of academic life. This is the first time that I felt I will get an INC in my grades. That's how ka-walang kwenta I was last sem. Pero I guess He has really better plans for me. He knows what's best for me and He is giving me more than enough reasons to stay strong and to be contented with what I have now.

I was really expecting nothing this semester which pulled my whole energy off because I was thinking that if ever I did not make it to US (or CS) sayang naman yung pagiging US ko last semester. But that was just second to my countless concerns because I was really anxious to know if i'll be able to get INC this time. THANK GOD, my intuitions are far lesser than His. I know to myself that I don't deserve anything at all with all my efforts and performance last sem. But then again He knows best. I'm just being thankful that He gave me this blessing. I am now making a promise to myself which I hope and pray I can live up to - All for His greater Glory! :)

Thanks! I am once Again University Scholar. I know that these are all just numbers and title. I still believe that it is still in our hands (with His guidance) whether we'll be successful in our future!

And at last! The long wait is over! my Prof in Geog 1 posted our grades - super long overdue! :) LOL. Thanks Ma'am for the grade!

Next mission - bracing myself for another sem and be better next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment