Less is more.

Welcome to my site. This 2013, I'll try to blog more and live more. Hope you'll enjoy my posts! :)

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Mama and Papa

A picture taken the moment I bought my DSLR (thus the smile on my parents' face - felt they gave up all their combined salaries for this camera! HAHA). I wanted my parents to be my first subjects and my first frame for the camera I bought.
This post will be just short because the day will just start and I still dont know what to say about what might transpire in the next hours to come. This post will just tell how much I love my mom and my dad (I usually call them mama and papa). My mom's celebrating her 50th year here on earth while my dad's celebrating his 49th year. Yes, they celebrate their birthdays on the same month and date but having different years.
For this year's celebration the spotlight will be on my mom's since she is celebrating her 50th birthday. I know for a fact that whatever happens we should celebrate this special day because this means she's living on this earth half a century and that's like counting 6523948756478 of hours. KIDDING! So whether she likes it or not... she is obliged to celebrate it with a bang! Not really a bang but celebrate it a lot more special than usual. We're not rich. We only have what we need but I am really happy that we can celebrate each other's birthday. So today will be a lot more special for her and for my dad as well. To tell you honestly, I dont have any gifts for them. But I have endless and countless wishes for them. Anyway, gifts are not only represented by material things. Gifts could be in many forms and that is what I'm giving them. Gifts that are not seen but felt. :) Love you mom and Dad! :) I am really thankful that God chose you to become my parents! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY! LOVE YOU BOTH! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment