Less is more.

Welcome to my site. This 2013, I'll try to blog more and live more. Hope you'll enjoy my posts! :)

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Life of Pi


Pi Patel. I admire you and your views in life. If only you were true (tho i haven'r researched it yet if it was based on a true story or not). As early as 12 years old, you were already exploring three religions at the same time. Even though people make fun of your name, you stood steady and tried to rise despite the bullying. Your courage is just awesome. Your life should be celebrated and really I am glad to have watched the movie.

And, upon watching the movie, I realized that I am like PI in a sense that we easily get touched by animals. There's just this aura that animals give to me and win my emotions. I almost cried during the whole scene with Richard Parker. I just love the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment