Less is more.

Welcome to my site. This 2013, I'll try to blog more and live more. Hope you'll enjoy my posts! :)

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Getting rid of the old stuff

To welcome 2013, I checked my wardrobe and see if I can donate some of the old clothes I've been wearing for years now. For the past days, we've been cleaning and throwing things that are of no use in the house. After each day our house becomes spacious and looks "maaliwalas". My interior design skills were tested during these days and I am lovin' every inch of it.

I got rid of half of my clothes, more than half of my shoes (I am left with 4 from 10 shoes to use for different occasions), books like encyclopedias, and a lot of school stuff which I opt to sell this summer for the upcoming back-to-school season. Some of my stuff will be given to my cousins in the province and others will be sold for garage sale. I cant wait to give away these things because this only means I'll be buying some soon. Time to replenish all these! :)

Childhood memories. My first set of encyclopedia. Take it against internet! Goodbye encyclopedia! 
Bye clothes. You will be in good hands after this. Thanks for the memories. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment