Less is more.

Welcome to my site. This 2013, I'll try to blog more and live more. Hope you'll enjoy my posts! :)

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

LIVE MORE 2013

Another year that I will have to survive. I know, I barely post something on this site but we'll see this year because my motto is LIVE MORE 2013. By that it means blogging, taking photos, singing and dancing, eating (? I hope not), designing more... more than the usual.

I opted not to make any new year's resolution this year because I was not able to commit myself in any of the resolutions lists I made for the past years. I just want this year to be free and be responsibly reckless to the things I'll do. So I'm starting it now, by making this blog. Well, I have nothing much to say. I just want to greet you a Happy New Year! Hopefully, you'll have the same motto as mine. We shall LIVE MORE this 2013! 

Photo taken by Reisha Duarte (my classmate). The girl beside me is Jeri (one of my idols when it comes to singing) and yeah she just ruined my picture. Taken during the lantern parade. Happy New Year guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment