Less is more.

Welcome to my site. This 2013, I'll try to blog more and live more. Hope you'll enjoy my posts! :)

Friday, January 11, 2013

On Being Different

I am reading this article and this one really caught my attention. But then, suddenly, when I opened my twitter account, some of my cool and awesome and intelligent classmates find this article boring. HAHA. petty problem, i know. but. why is it always like this?

Sometimes, I regret being myself because it seems that I understand things differently compared to other people. Ang masama pa dito, the people I'm comparing my views with are the people I admire to or sometimes look up to. Alam mo yung dilemma na "Bakit hindi kami same ng opinion, ibig sabihin ba non eh mas magaling talaga sila dahil nagkakaintindihan sila at ako iba. Bakit kung kailan niintindihan ko ang isang bagay, they dont find it interesting. Ibig sabihin ba nun na mababaw lang yung naiintindihan kong mga bagay bagay?"

Then I realize, we are different. We are totally different individuals. Let us celebrate this instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment