Less is more.

Welcome to my site. This 2013, I'll try to blog more and live more. Hope you'll enjoy my posts! :)

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Such a big buzz

So 11.11.11 kept the tongues of the whole world swagging. Plus the fact that BANCHETTO announced that they will be having this floating lantern last night at 11:11 pm but it turned out that this was just a big faux pas. All im thinking right now is a REFUND! 100 pesos is still 100 pesos and the effort and time I allotted for this event are not supposed to be disregarded. Anyway, it shows how disappointed I was at the cancellation of the event. I mean it can be a feast-for-the-camera event but all they gave to us were false hopes. :(

So goodbye floating lantern for me. Thank God it was replaced by HELLO Q night! So before meeting Q I went to UP to go for my supposedly 5 to 9 class but again there was no show of professor. Really? Am i the last one to know? No body from my classmates gave me a message or sent me a text. I feel so loved that time. But anyway, maybe they're just too busy doing there businesses so I went at my friend's churchmate tambayan and spent the next four hours with them. It was fun listening to their stories and hanging out with new friends (Sila na yata ang meant for me. LOL). I hope and pray that I can commit to there ministry and be part of their church. :) I just missed being with these kinds of people.

So after hanging out with still wo we met Q since the event in banchetto was cancelled and he didn't want to just bum around their house. We looked for a place to stay in and a resto to eat at. We stopped by fullyboooked first to look for good items such as books, magazine and NOTEBOOKS! It's official! I LOVE FULLYBOOKED AND I DEFINITELY HAVE THIS GUSTO FOR NOTEBOOKS! Here are some of my wishlist this christmas:

Weekly planner costs around 700 pesos


Travel book that costs 750 pesos


A4-sized-sketch-pad-type-notebook that costs 500 pesos


We had a lot of options for resto but all of them were closing one by one the time we get there so we ended up eating and staying at BONCHON. here are some pics:

Sam and Q doing their pretty faces. LOL :))


Wacky pose 1


Wacky pose 2


We ate at Bonchon and we stayed there for like 2 hours. We hoped of seeing Lyka who we taught was in Ateneo but was in ortigas by the time we were eating our dinner. We kept waiting and waiting for her until we decided to leave the place since the staffers were cleaning the area - signals that they're closing the store in no time. So we waited for lyka but we ended up going to our respective homes and just rest for the following day.

We stopped by MCDO and bought this cinnamon roll oozed with butter (i guess) and nuts. HONG SOROP LONG! :))

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmy. :)


Such a big buzz that Bancheto made last week but such a big failure that this event didn't actually transpire. oh well. I spent my 11.11.11 quite well and I wished a lot during 11:11 pm. I hope you also had a great time spending your 11.11.11 with the people very close and important to you. My true friends are there for me. I hope yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment