Less is more.

Welcome to my site. This 2013, I'll try to blog more and live more. Hope you'll enjoy my posts! :)

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

First major concert ever


Last October 22, 20011 - few days after my worst semester ever - our choir had its Thanks Giving Concert which was held at the EDSA Shrine Ortigas. This Thanks Giving Concert was made possible through the combined efforts of Blue Notes Family with their respective families as well. We had 12 songs for our repertoire - one of which (Tequilla samba) was rendered in response to the clamor of the audience who did not want to end the concert without us singing one last possible song. May the music never end - the theme song for this year's 20th Anniversary - was also part of the repertoire.

Here are the songs we offered:
Part one
Ave Maria
Ave Verum
Gabriel's Oboe
I'm Gonna Sing
Paraiso
In Paradisum

Part two
Runaway - Sopranos and Altos
Uptown Girl - Tenors and Basses
In the Still of the Night
Isang Linggong Pagibig
Change The World
May the Music Never End

Last: Tequilla Samba

The event was successful - my first ever concert. I just thank God that He allowed me to be part of this awesome choir. Despite all the dramas and issues lurking around the choir we still maintaine to be a FAMILY. We have different personalities with different identities - from professionals, young professionals to students - yet we still manage to understand and stir things up even during difficulties. Yes, we're not perfect but the bond and the friendship that we have established was just awesome. I cannot ask for more.

THANKS GUYS FOR MAKING MY SEMBREAK WORTHWHILE! YOU ARE THE BEST!
THANK YOU LORD FOR EVERYTHING! PRAISE YOU OH GOD! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment