Less is more.

Welcome to my site. This 2013, I'll try to blog more and live more. Hope you'll enjoy my posts! :)

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lazy Day


Today is such a lazy day. I woke up late. I watched a movie which I slept over after an hour. took a nap for two hours then do nonsense things. This is how my life is for today. Interesting? Isn't? I ate this meal at around 5 in the afternoon which serves as my early dinner but that really is my second meal of the day. Today is a no-errand day so I barely did nothing.

For the past week I have been busy working on my choir's agendas. We just had a concert last Saturday and the days prior to that concert were allotted for practices. After doing all these things I feel like I am having my second course which is MUSIC. Pero I guess its ok since I am learning new things about music. Anyway, this blog is super non sense. I just feel like writing a blog just to say that at least i did something fruitful today. (is writing a nonsense blog worthy for a day?)

Now im watching The Walking Dead. You might want to watch it with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment