Less is more.

Welcome to my site. This 2013, I'll try to blog more and live more. Hope you'll enjoy my posts! :)

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Roots and we nailed it


What a great way to end this semester. by the way, this is my best sem ever (sarcasm at its best). Since I don't have anything descent to post and tell stories about I will just show you this picture of our chair that we worked on for 2 months. We did conceptualize the design but we looked for a manufacturer to implement our design. This chair is SALE by the way so if you have the money and you want this gorgeous love seat to be in your room or house contact me thru email (wsoriano1_11sb@yahoo.com) and send me your details. :) okie? If you really want this love seat you better email me ASAP since this is the only chair we have. Here is the picture! :) ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment