Less is more.

Welcome to my site. This 2013, I'll try to blog more and live more. Hope you'll enjoy my posts! :)

Monday, November 7, 2011

The Notebook


I really have this thing for notebooks. For three years of my college life I have never found a single notebook that best suits my personality. Mapili akong tao when it comes to this thing. I don't know but I really love looking for notebooks that appeals me the most.

On a gloomy monday afternoon I accompanied my mom to SM taytay to buy new set of curtains for the Christmas holiday season. Looking for a set is easy for me. Para san pa ang pagiging design student ko kung pati to eh mahihirapan ako! So I was like asking the sales lady to hang all the curtains we chose using a rod and I did the easiest part - to decide what to pair one with another. Then we headed to National bookstore to look for a notebook.

This for me is the hardest part. Buti na lang! buti na lang talaga! my one hour stay looking for my precious notebook paid off. :) I found my lover and it found me (it talaga e.). It costs 260 php (not bad) and has dotted lines (hindi yung journal type na notebook).

So all the leaves are like that. I really dont know how to use this notebook but its simplicity and its color captured me. To complement this notebook I bought a weekly planner. These two indicate the start of my semester. I once told you that I hated my last semester. I really didn't like it at all but i hope this coming sem will be the best I'll ever have. This simple notebook means a lot to me.

(this is so babaw and sabaw but really this notebook means a lot to me.) :|

No comments:

Post a Comment