Less is more.

Welcome to my site. This 2013, I'll try to blog more and live more. Hope you'll enjoy my posts! :)

Saturday, November 5, 2011

The other side of the world

When I was still a child I used to think that the Philippines is the only living country in the universe! yes, I thought that there were no countries other than ours. I have watched foreign movies or cartoons that time but never in my life that I thought these were made by other people. In short, Philippines is the only country, world and universe in the whole *I Dont know what you call it??? Universe???* And the Filipinos are the only people living. Diba ang conceited masyado? LOL A while ago I accompanied my friend Sam to ship orders to their clients and I chanced upon these clocks that have labels showing the time of the countries on the other side of the world. While looking at it I felt like I am seeing and feeling what is it on the other side. I wonder how it is like to be seating with your love one in front of the Eiffel tower. What about the feeling of strolling around and seeing the actual sculptures made by the prodigies of the past in France. Or how is it like to dance with aborigines of Africa and the like. I just hope that I will have the time and money to put all these things in to reality and experience all these myself. These are the times that I look to my future and be anxious to foresee what time has for me. oh. drama shizz again. ANYWAY... I just like to share that WHEN I WAS STILL A CHILD I THOUGHT THAT THERE WERE NO COUNTRIES OTHER THAN OURS AND FILIPINOS ARE THE ONLY HUMAN CREATURE IN THE UNIVERSE! OK? ok. LOL Anyway thats all! :))

4 comments:

  1. sa australia yung aborigines :)) let's travel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope sam,, it could be a person, animal, or plant that has been in a country or region from earliest times - Electronic Dictionary.

    pero tama ka rin Aborigine (with a capital A) refers to the aboriginal inhabitant of Australia - Electronic Dictionary.

    YES TO TRAVEL! :) hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aborigines/Aboriginal sa australia!! masaklap ang buhay nila!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. okie.. hindi na ako makikipagtalo sa inyo... panalo na kayo. :))

    ReplyDelete