Less is more.

Welcome to my site. This 2013, I'll try to blog more and live more. Hope you'll enjoy my posts! :)

Saturday, May 15, 2010

itsbeenawhile

Parang ang tagal na since nakapagblog ako dito sa blogspot. Sa dinamidami ba naman ng mga SNS sa internet e mahirap ng i-update ang mga ito ng sabay sabay.. Kulang ang tatlong oras para makapag-catch up ka sa mga kaibigan mo at kakilala mo. Kaya ito ako ngayon, medyo nakakaligtaan na ang paggamit ng blogspot which reminds me also of one of my plans this 2010 and that is to write AT LEAST 200 blogs this year. idky but i feel like writing 200 blogs (sensible or not) this year. and i think this one im writing right now would/shall count.

so? how's life? ito, different wesley... i think? trying to change. for the better. well, words cant explain the things/feelings im going thru this past few months. i am not saying that im having a drastic change from who i am before to who i am right now. ako pa naman din si wesley. Same old wesley that you first saw and heard here on blog spot... only better.

im tyring to control myself now. tyring to hold back the things that i think will not be of great help. trying also to increase my capacity to understand things, people and events. bakit ganito.. bakit ganyan... bottomline... leaving the past behind and unwrapping the new me. it feels great when you are on this stage. alam kong hindi ako maiintindihan ng mga tao sa paligid ko. (and that is actually what i am anticipating as of now).. but i know, they, too, will understand the "change" within me.

why am i doing this (telling you that i am changing)? Well, itsbeenawhile since i last updated my blog... kung baga this will serve as my notice so you will not be shocked when i write blogs that is not so wesley.. well. ako pa din naman ito. drinadramahan ko lang ang pagsulat. :D pero kidding aside, i am looking forward for this change. for this new blog spot and for the me... this is not only for the betterment of me but for the welfare of our nation. cliche? no... may pagkatotoo yan.

blogging essential stuff soon.

on the second thought? Alam mo ba kung kailan ka dapat mag change? just asking kasi baka masyado akong madrama sa mga pinagsasabi ko? :D HAHA

2 comments:

  1. oo nga eh.. wow! IKAW ANG FIRST NA NAGCOMMENT SA AKIN!. hahah. ang saya ko.. HAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete