Less is more.

Welcome to my site. This 2013, I'll try to blog more and live more. Hope you'll enjoy my posts! :)

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Occasional conversation

I love it when you get to talk to a friend, changing ideas, perspectives and understanding things in life. Occasional conversation. 

I miss my friends. I miss the people who are close to me and I miss the feeling that you have friends around, ready to back you up. I miss the conversations I had with them even though the greatest contribution I can give or do is to listen. Well, the topics we usually talk about are socially relevant issues that I know they are experts of. I try to add insights but I let them do the talking since they're really good at it and saying what I know could mean the destruction of all. HAHA. These are the types of conversations I'd love to hear and go back to over and over again.

But you know what I like about having occasional conversations? The spontaneity and the feelings expressed  and shared without any or with less boundaries. It doesn't always have to be about social issues. Sometimes, your views in life and your experiences matter the most. Actually, I like that topic more as long as you share it with your 'friends' or with people you're trying to know more of (with a little holding-back since you are just starting to know them). I'm hoping to get a lot of this, especially now when I feel like I am on this (problems, issues) by myself. 

I don't want occasional conversation. I need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment