Less is more.

Welcome to my site. This 2013, I'll try to blog more and live more. Hope you'll enjoy my posts! :)

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

On my birthday

This day went well. Wala masyadong bongga pero I would say that I tried my best not to expect from people since we're not really concerned with what's happening with other's lives and besides expecting too much isn't that healthy so why bother! :)

Now that I am 20 years old I somehow expect something from myself. Maraming takot sa atin tumanda. Maybe because we are a step nearer to death (let's face it guys, yan ang isa sa mga dahilan kung bakit takot tayo tumanda besides from wrinkles and aging dilemmas we might face). But for me, I don't know why pero I'm a bit excited to know what life has to offer me this coming decade. I want to be more adventurous and be spontaneous. Yes, I know I am slowly starting to be like this but I think it isn't enough for now. What else? Basta ang bottomline is we should always get better with aging. I still don't know what to expect from the universe but I just hope that every problem that I may face will be resolved with high class-ness. HAHA

I thank all the people who guided me for the years I have shared with them and for the people who greeted me on my special day. I am actually amazed with the fact that people who greeted me are the ones I don't actually expect. They said sweet things about me. This made my day extra special. Yung tipong parang bibingkang may itlog na pula sa ibabaw. Ganon ka special. But there are also people who I guess didn't mind at all pero hindi kasi ganon yung pagkakakilala ko sa kanila. But I also have to thank them kasi they still are my friends. So thank you guys!

To my family and relatives! salamat!
Sa lahat! Maraming salamat! :)

Pictures during my special day.


No comments:

Post a Comment