Less is more.

Welcome to my site. This 2013, I'll try to blog more and live more. Hope you'll enjoy my posts! :)

Friday, February 10, 2012

Long weekend

This isn't the set of holidays that malacanang used to announce. This is because all my professors are fond of cancelling classes. I dont know if this is good or bad thing but I am just savoring the moment. Last night was my choir practice. I went there and left my plate taped on my drafting table unfinished. Thinking that I will just continue it the time I arrive home from shrine. BUT THEN, I was thinking that the classes today will be cancelled. Thanks to the heavens above! My classes, all of them got cancelled. :) Tho I woke up at three, slept again and woke up again at five, persuading myself to finish my plate. Minutes passed by as and received the biggest surprise of the day.

"No classes for ID 126 and 133."

Oh. sweet words that I love to read: NO CLASSES! Anyway, this is just me over reacting on the fact that I am becoming a bummer. Yesterday I didn't have class and today is a fun fun fun Friday. I wasn't able to use my time wisely yesterday (sort of). I just watched a movie and went to my choir practice. Did some of the plate but as I've said left it unfinished. Now... what to do? I just watched Arthur - which is by the way a fun movie to watch amidst the unclear copy of the movie, not really a good idea - and I am now staring at the computer typing this blog saying - I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW!!!

Later today, I'm gonna watch my friend who has a role in a play called Makbet (did i spell it right?) So, I'm kinda excited because of that. The last play I've watched was last December and this would be my first play to watch this year. FUN! I am super excited. So there. I just want to feel stressed right now since I am not that used to doing noting. I just want to feel the stress that is bearable and stress that's good. Not the stress that would make you think to slit your throat and commit suicide. JOKE.:)) Anyway, I hope you are having a blast coz I'm not. as of the moment. :)

Cherios!

No comments:

Post a Comment