Less is more.

Welcome to my site. This 2013, I'll try to blog more and live more. Hope you'll enjoy my posts! :)

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

HBD

Wohoo! February na and I am starting this month with my birthday! So to start this month right i-gregreet ko na ang aking sarili. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WESLEY! :) You are a teen no more! Pero pwede ding 20teen. HAHA


So what now? I dont want to expect anything from today. I just want to go with the flow and let this day surprise me. Actually, I expect this day to be normal like the ordinary days kasi first hindi ko naman nilagay yung birthday ko sa FB so I am not really expecting people to greet me. But if they do - well, i would cry a million tears for that. This is not to test the waters but more of keeping it and sharing this day with people close to me. :) Ang dami kong alam. Kaasar. :))

So, I'm looking forward for a wonderful and blissful day!
Thank You for giving me another year to live, to love and to be happy! :)
Let's go February! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment