Less is more.

Welcome to my site. This 2013, I'll try to blog more and live more. Hope you'll enjoy my posts! :)

Friday, June 3, 2011

Wifi on board

>Usually, I do blogs when in house, school or anywhere that has stable internet connection. But today is just extraordinary. In fact I'm having a blast right now. I never thought that I could actually surf the net while inside a moving vehicle. Moreover, I never thought that vehicles would have access on wifi(s). This is just crazy. (I am now typing this entry while travelling the long stretch of NLEX).

This is a living proof that technology will really go far with its day-to-day-innovation of almost everything we see now. You will really say I'm crazy if I'll have this forecast: 100 years from now people could talk to animals (vice versa) and would understand each other. This sounds hilarious and what? impossible? Yeah.. this sounds eerie but who knows? With all the technological advancements we experience this could just be possible. I don't know. just saying.

Anyway... my battery is dying now. If I knew that the bus we'll take has wifi I should have then fully charged my laptop and enjoy every second of my travel. Anyway, at least I was able to experience this awesome service of this bus. :) I think we'll take a ride in this bus this Sunday when we go back to manila. For sure, I'll charge my laptop's battery. :) For now, I have to say goodbye!





Some of the pics I took while inside the bus!

Cherios! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment