Less is more.

Welcome to my site. This 2013, I'll try to blog more and live more. Hope you'll enjoy my posts! :)

Thursday, May 12, 2011

REUNITED?



For the nth time, this I think is one of the most unexpected events of our group (atleast for me). Iba talaga kapag matagal mong hindi nakikita yung iba and then all of a sudden eh bigla na lang silang magshoshowup. It's nice to think na your clinging to people who are nice, smart, health conscious(?), have same interests as you do and a lot more. Hindi kami nakumpleto ngayon pero this day just made me smile kasi I saw once again two of my friends that I haven't seen for ages now. Gelo and Russel had the time to be with us and share moments again. Thanks also to Sam, who by the way will be leaving this friday for her organization, who made this event possible. Hindi sa pagdradrama pero na miss ko kayo (special mention: Gelo and Russel).

Reunited? Hindi siguro? Wala naman kasing nagkahiwalay. Maybe, we haven't seen each other for a while pero I guess we never forget each other's presence. We might not be physically present at all times pero I know we are still united kahit saan man kami pumunta. This thought just put a smile on my face. I'm thinking of this as our local version of Sex and the city 2. I know hindi kami apat (marami kami) pero the bond that we have is as same as what the story has. I can't still imagine by now the world that this bond will lead us to. Maybe miles away from the Philippines or just a few klicks from Rizal. But wherever the destination is as long as I'm with these guys... I think we would have the best moments together.

Hindi ko lang alam talaga kung anong nakain ko at naging chummy ako ulit pagdating sa mga ganitong bagay pero masaya lang talaga ako. Ok. I must stop here now. I get too excited discussing all these things. HAHA

Happy. just saying. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment