Less is more.

Welcome to my site. This 2013, I'll try to blog more and live more. Hope you'll enjoy my posts! :)

Monday, October 18, 2010

This is me as of the moment.



I have an upcoming exam in English 11 and this is how i feel while reading reviews in the internet... i am really burnt out. I lost my appetite in studying because this sem got all my juices, whatever you call it, in studying... plus the weather we have right now adds up to cozy feeling and lazy atmosphere in our house. all i think right now is to finish this worst semester ever... after today's exam I WANT TO PARTY HARD. party like, like its the end of the world... we gotta party like, like its 2012... and get drunk like this man over here....



HAHAHA... BASAG!

2 comments:

  1. oo nga e... sayang! kala ko nandun ka... bakit ka nga ba hindi nakapunta.. sayang hindi tuloy tayo nag party party together! :) haha

    ReplyDelete