Less is more.

Welcome to my site. This 2013, I'll try to blog more and live more. Hope you'll enjoy my posts! :)

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

RareJob - Not that rare.

Malapit na matapos ang summer and I think I haven't done anything significant this past two months. Nuod lang ako ng nuuod ng movie, basa-basa ng kung anong mapulot, reading the manual of my newly found bestfriend na si Pan "Pentax" (my camera) and... reading my books in grammar for refreshment. Sad to say, these are the only things that keep me away from doing nothing. Atleast may ginagawa ako pero I think I can do better than this.

Last week, I tried filling out the application form of rarejob. Alam mo yun, trying my luck. Sayang din kasi yung perang maiipon mo dun. No one from my friends know about this thing. Cj, my real bestfriend (he's real, not a camera or inanimate object), pushed me to join rarejob. Even him, hindi niya alam na sumali na ako. One of my closest friends, Sam, joined rarejob I think but I dont have any updates about her regarding this matter. Maybe, after reading this, she will update me kung ano ng nangyari sa kanya. Anyway, nobody knows except my family - mom and dad. Anyway, joining this job is such a pain in the ass. Really. But I made it. I passed all the preliminary examinations that the company requires me to pass. Yes, I think I consider this as one of my significant achievements this summer.

I only have to reasons why I joined RareJob. First, syempre dahil sa pera. Second and my main reason is that I want to do something with my english proficiency/skills. I don't know how to play his game. Ever since I was in gradeschool (yes, ganon na katagal) I suck in that subject. I really do and because of that it made me hate English as a whole - grammar, reading, books and all things related to him. But then again naisip ko na wala akong kawala sa kanya. Kahit saan ako mapunta e makikita at magkakaroon kami ng engkwentro kaya naman sumuko ako sa kanya. I gave up. I gave up not in a bad way but in a good way. I know I'm no good in English but it should not stop me from doing something. I need to do something and start it as soon as possible. Kaya naman naisip ko na maglista ng mga dapat kung gawin to address this dilemma and one of my agendas is to join a job or organization that requires me to speak using our universal language. I hope I made the right decision - formally joining Rarejob. I know some people will not give a damn when they pass something like this. Oo nga naman, who cares kung pumusa sila lalo na kung chicken na lang sa kanila ang pagsasalita, pagintindi at paggamit ng ingles. Pero iba ang pedeng gawin sa akin nito. Malaki ang maitutulong nito sa akin kaya nga ang tanging dasal ko lang ngayon ay tumagal ako sa ganitong trabaho.

21577 - yang ang tutor id ko and that means pang-21577 ako na sumali para subukin ang kapalaran sa RareJob kaya masasabi kong hindi na ito bago.

2 comments:

  1. Rarejob? so ngayon alam mo na? hihi.. Join ka na.. for sure pasado ka dun! :)

    ReplyDelete