Less is more.

Welcome to my site. This 2013, I'll try to blog more and live more. Hope you'll enjoy my posts! :)

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Can I really do this?


Im not saying that this is the sole reason why I failed in certain things. I know that it is really me who is very dysfunctional. I dont know. There is something in this semester which makes me so lax and do things haphazardly. Twitter has been my friend for several years now and I have been active for the past few months. But I think it is doing me no good. Well, this is just another way of saying the I want to limit myself in spending my time in the internet and to tell you honestly sometimes I do non-sense things in net. Yes. Twitter and Facebook have something in common - they all made me sit my butt off this freakin chair (for long hours). I really have to be productive and spend my time more wisely and by that I mean less Fb-ing and twittering. #hiatus

And can I just say... the reason why I am doing this also is becasue I flunked our midterm exam in Geog 1 and that's like what?? Geog 1... I mean who fails in that subject anyway? Oh i know who... Me who is very 'petix' (or in other terms - relax) this sem. I am not saying that this subject is just easy as abc or 123 but really? I have to fail in this exam. OK. Call me GC (grade conscious) or whatever but normal student wouldn't say "OH.. I GOT A FAILING MARK ON MY EXAM.. OK... I DONT CARE~!" when they experience such... unless you're not normal. ANYWAY, I really have to do something bout this. I need a solution to solve this. I need action now.

Ok, enough of ranting. I will still probably spend time with of course 'the internet' but it would be more of blogging and if I'll be doing a more serious stuff, perhaps acad related. Thanks. At least I vented enough of my feelings and hatred (to myself) tonight. Tomorrow will be a new day. That's for sure.

I just clicked the enter button and hoping to see you on twitter more or less two months from now. Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment